cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Unable to view the widgets in mashup builder after importing the widget.

SaiSameera
12-Amethyst

Unable to view the widgets in mashup builder after importing the widget.

Hi,

I'm unable to view the the widgets in mashup builder after importing the widget. The widgets are visible in the Thingworx Storage->extensions but not in the mashup.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:SaiSameera)

Hi @SaiSameera could you please specify which one of those extensions aren't getting listed in the Widgets list? Can you share if there was any issue in draging and dropping them on the Mashup?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
supandey
19-Tanzanite

Hi @SaiSameera could you please specify which one of those extensions aren't getting listed in the Widgets list? Can you share if there was any issue in draging and dropping them on the Mashup?

Hi,

Thank you. Now I'm able to view the widget on mashup builder. The problem is the widget extension that I've created is not build properly. 

Leigh
Community Manager

Hi @SaiSameera

It appears that you have resolved your issue.  For the benefit of others in the Community, can you indicate your response as the Accepted Solution?  If you continue to have an issue around this, please let us know your current status.

Thanks!

Leigh

Top Tags