cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Upload excel file and display it in grid

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

Upload excel file and display it in grid

Hi,

I am working on a project where I need to upload a excel file from my system and display its content in grid. On uploading it should direct to a popup with grid and the contents in excel has to be displayed in grid.

I tried to use file upload but its so confusing and the tutorial too didnt help me understand how to make my scenario possible.

Please provide some help.

Thanks,

V Shalini.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can use CSVParser extension from Market place and can read a CSV file in to a grid .There is a service from this extension and that is "ReadCSVFile" .You can take output of this service and map it to grid .But this will only work for CSV file format .

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

You can use CSVParser extension from Market place and can read a CSV file in to a grid .There is a service from this extension and that is "ReadCSVFile" .You can take output of this service and map it to grid .But this will only work for CSV file format .

Hi, Yeah i have used that service which you mentioned and it is working fine. I have build to three grids. One will fetch data from Windchill. Second grid is attached to the output of ReadCSVFile service & it is working fine. Third grid should display both the output of these grid. I have used the snippet Union to combine both the infotable output. It is working while executing the service but is not working in Navigate mashup.
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:mnarang)

Hi @svisveswaraiya.

If the previous response from @mnarang answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags