cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Using Thingworx git extension

k_ibrahem
6-Contributor

Using Thingworx git extension

I am trying to use Thingworx git extension. I used this guide: https://app-direct-www-cloudfront.s3.amazonaws.com/downloads/196081/Git_Backup_Extension_User_Guide_1.3.1.pdf

I had everything setup successfully based on the guide. 

I got a problem when I tried to import entities using the Source Control Entities from Import menu: 

Error executing API request message, sending error response to caller!

At the log, I got info message before the error message saying: Successfully added for import "file name" 

Can  you please help! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
k_ibrahem
6-Contributor
(To:PaiChung)

Hi,

That was not the problem. We could not figure it out, but we ended up importing each folder sepretly (Things, Thing Templates, ... )

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:k_ibrahem)

I think you may need absolute path mapping in your config.json for your FileRepository location at least your issue sounds similar to one i've seen before.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @k_ibrahem.

If the response provided by @PaiChung answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for using our Community!

Regards.

--Sharon

k_ibrahem
6-Contributor
(To:slangley)

Hi,

We were trying a number of solutions. I was waiting until we get one before I mark it as a solution.

k_ibrahem
6-Contributor

Hi,

That was not the problem. We could not figure it out, but we ended up importing each folder sepretly (Things, Thing Templates, ... )

Top Tags