cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Visibility of textbox and label.

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

Visibility of textbox and label.

Hi,

I have a drop down with a list of materials like 'Torque' , 'Barcode print' and 'others'. My requirement is, only on selection of torque my label and textbox has to be visible otherwise it has to be invisible. So i wrote a java script for this and gave selected row item from drop down as input to JS and triggered JS using selected row changed event of combo . But I am facing a difficulty where on choosing any item from combo the text box and label is getting visible and not becoming invisible.

How can I achieve this?

JS: 

if (name == 'Torque' && name != null && name != 'Visual WI' && name != 'Error Proofing' && name !=
'Data Collection' && name != 'Barcode Print' && name != 'Part Pick' && name != 'Others')

{
result = true;
}

else
{
result = false;
}

Thanks,

V Shalini.

2 REPLIES 2

Try this onto the expression widget ( boolean result):

(name=='Torque')

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:CarlesColl)

Hi @svisveswaraiya

If the response provided by Carles answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags