cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Want to include all columns in ThingWorx Analytics Model

jrajesh
7-Bedrock

Want to include all columns in ThingWorx Analytics Model

Hi,

I want to include all the columns except not the Goal in the Model. I am forced to create a Filter. Is there a way to include all columns.

Thanks and Regards,

Jyothi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nsampat
17-Peridot
(To:jrajesh)

Jyothi,

What version of Analytics Server are you using?

It sounds like you encountered a known issue, where the Configuration Service was not run after installation of the Extensions.

Can you please take a look at this article: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS279917

And let me know if that resolves your issue?

Regards,

Neel

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
nsampat
17-Peridot

Jyothi,

Thank you for your post to the Community.

There should be a default filter, called "all_data" available to you for modeling jobs.

Regarding excluding the goal, you cannot exclude the goal from a modelling job, as it is required for the creation of the model.

Please let me know if this answers your question.

Regards,

Neel

jrajesh
7-Bedrock
(To:nsampat)

Thanks Neel. But I am not able to see the all_data filter. When I click on Copy Definition from Existing Filter in the Create Filter dialog, I get an error.

Errors in Script Logs is

GetFiltersRowCountByDatasetAMS: Error: JavaException: com.thingworx.dsl.exceptions.DSLRequestProcessingException: Execution error in service script [GetFiltersRowCountByDatasetAMS] :: TypeError: Cannot call method "GetFilters" of null (GetFiltersAMS#14)

[message: Execution error in service script [GetFiltersAMS] :: TypeError: Cannot call method "GetFilters" of null (GetFiltersAMS#14)]

nsampat
17-Peridot

Jyothi,

What version of Analytics Server are you using?

It sounds like you encountered a known issue, where the Configuration Service was not run after installation of the Extensions.

Can you please take a look at this article: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS279917

And let me know if that resolves your issue?

Regards,

Neel

Top Tags