cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Where is the SDK download?

gseq
2-Guest

Where is the SDK download?

There seems to be some shuffling of links on the PTC downloads page.

TW is now under "PTC smart connected applications". I can find all the versions of TW up there, but no mention of the SDKs.. Where have they been moved to?

Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:gseq)

Gerard, the SDKs are available under the EDGE SDK section. We also have an article on the PTC Knowledge base that details the downloads we currently have.

gseq
2-Guest
(To:Aanjan)

Thanks, but there is no "Edge SDK" section. The KB looks outdated, unless I'm missing something.. If I click on PTC Connected Applications from the Software Downloads page... I don't see any SDK links.

The link you provided comes up with an error "According to our records, there are no products entitled to software updates."

Aanjan
9-Granite

How are you trying to access the downloads? When you login to the PTC support site, what downloads do you get under 'Download Center' or 'PTC Software Downloads'?

*Edit*

On a side note, I updated that article to reflect the new Machine Learning section.

gseq
2-Guest

I have access to all PTC products. I can also see downloads to TW 6.0 through 7.0, but no SDKs

Aanjan
9-Granite

So, you just see THINGWORX PLATFORM and you don't see other sections like THINGWORX CONNECTION SERVER or THINGWORX EDGE SDK? Do you still have your sales contact's information? Please do reach out to them regarding your entitlement downloads.

gseq
2-Guest

Thank you. I'll do that.

Aanjan
9-Granite

No problem! Please let me know once you've reached out to them, I can follow up internally if needed.

Aanjan
9-Granite

Gerard, just a quick update - the Marketplace has now been updated with the latest version of the SDKs. You can grab them from there for now, but do reach out to your sales contact to get your account/ entitlements fixed.

thearonh
8-Gravel

You can also get the latest versions from the ThingWorx IoT Marketplace​ Under the 'Edge SDKs' Category

Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:thearonh)

Yep, while the download is available, I believe they've not been updated to the current release. I'll check with someone on that front too.

gseq
2-Guest

Thank you for following up. Will do.

Top Tags