cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Which additional Axeda V2 APIs would be most helpful to you?

robblack
1-Newbie

Which additional Axeda V2 APIs would be most helpful to you?

We are constantly evaluating and re-evaluating the most useful APIs and Web Services to add to the Axeda Platform. Please respond with the ones that would be most useful to you. All answers with specific additional classes or new property/methods to existing classes will be marked helpful. Below is a list of the Axeda 6.6 V2 APIs.

Screen Shot 2014-04-04 at 4.37.35 PM.png

6 REPLIES 6

I wish I saw ExtendedObject on this list.  Any chance that will be pulled into V2 API?

Specifically, being able to utilize pagination on extended objects would be very useful and make extension capabilities much stronger.

ablyth
7-Bedrock
(To:robblack)

Audit and Event access with V2 API's would be very useful, it would also be great if the examples on developer.axeda could be split between V1 and V2 API's, lots of examples and i have seen mix both API's, but when I have tried this the request's take too long to run on a production environment and time out,

Alan

Alan,

Audit is planned for Axeda 6.8 which is targeted for August of this year. Event is another good one planned for a future release. Thank you for the input.

Rob

Hi!!

I would really like the Mobile Location API to be implemented (see Get Mobile Location via V2 REST API).

So +1 for this

Thanks,

Marc

ckaminski
13-Aquamarine
(To:robblack)

It would be useful if an InputStream or UploadedFile could be passed as an argument to an asynchronous Custom Object. 

customObjectBridge.initiateAsync("AsyncProcess", [inputFile: stream],180);

Top Tags