cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Which widget or extension is used for Time Slot,Share Report,Edit,Update and Delete in grid widget

VikasGadpayle
4-Participant

Which widget or extension is used for Time Slot,Share Report,Edit,Update and Delete in grid widget

I have to create this kind of screen in below attach but that widget is not available in ThingWorx Platform I'm new in this platform, can you please help me which widget or which extension  is used for Time slot,Share Report and For Edit,Update and Delete in grid Advanced widget.

Thank in advance

Regards,

Riya Gajbe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @VikasGadpayle.

This doesn't appear to be just a single widget, but a mix of the Date Time Picker, grid widget, or possibly others.

We recommend you review our training guides available on the Dev Portal.  This would be a good starting point.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @VikasGadpayle.

This doesn't appear to be just a single widget, but a mix of the Date Time Picker, grid widget, or possibly others.

We recommend you review our training guides available on the Dev Portal.  This would be a good starting point.

Regards.

--Sharon

Can you have specific Widget or extension name for share Report, Time slot or  Edit, View, Delete in  Thingworx 

This helps a lot.

Hi @VikasGadpayle.

As previously stated, it doesn't appear there is one single widget for providing the functionality you need.  But perhaps we're not understanding.  What is your use case that you would restrict you to the use of only 1 widget?

Regards.

--Sharon

Thanks Sharon , For kind update

I am ready to use two different Widget , 

But i want to know the two different widget name used for that functionality

Regards.

--Vikas

Hi @VikasGadpayle.

As previously stated, the image appears to be a mix of the Date Time Picker, grid widget, and possibly others.

Regards.

--Sharon

For sharing report ,which widget or extension is used .

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @VikasGadpayle.

Do you have a specific method you plan to use for sharing?  You can download the Mail extension from the PTC Marketplace for configuring email.  There's also a Twilio extension for SMS that would allow you to send a link for accessing the content.

However, these extensions only offer backend functionality--there is no UI component.  You will need to write the services needed for each of the delivery mechanisms you wish to offer.  There is no single widget available to provide the functionality you need.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @VikasGadpayle.

If one of the previous responses answered your question, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for your participation in the community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags