cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Windchill OData filter work flow items by date for ThingWorx

gbell
5-Regular Member

Windchill OData filter work flow items by date for ThingWorx

I have an integration connector and I am able to filter workflow items by status but when I try to filter by the CreatedOn date greater than a date in the past I get an error message like shown below where the day of the week changes based on the comparison date. I am comparing a set datetime to the created date, neither of which is listing the day of the week. 

Error executing service GetWorkflowTaskList. Message :: Your route exchange has failed. Service operation failed with status [ - The property 'Tue', used in a query expression, is not defined in type 'PTC.Workflow.WorkItem'.] - See Script Error Log for more details.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gbell
5-Regular Member
(To:gbell)

Found that if you format date to ISO string (filterDate.toISOString();) then use the .replace(".000",""); function it can be used in the filter with the CreatedOn field of the workflow item.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
gbell
5-Regular Member
(To:gbell)

Found that if you format date to ISO string (filterDate.toISOString();) then use the .replace(".000",""); function it can be used in the filter with the CreatedOn field of the workflow item.

Announcements

Top Tags