cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

confirmation dialogue box

AP_9587236
17-Peridot

confirmation dialogue box

Any properties available to customise/styling confirmation dialogue box?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:AP_9587236)

I don't know, you could do a custom pop-up mashup? You might be able to find the css as well and customize that way.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

I don't know, you could do a custom pop-up mashup? You might be able to find the css as well and customize that way.

Okay thanks

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @AP_9587236.

Where is the dialog box coming from? Please provide more details around your design.

Regards.

--Sharon

For logout button extension, there is a property "Confirmation Required". If we clicked button, popup will come with two options 'yes' or 'no'. You can try this for normal button widgets also. @slangley 

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @AP_9587236.

Which version of ThingWorx are you running and which widget are you using?  Is it one of the legacy widgets?  

Regards.

--Sharon

Version is 8.4.4. Widget is "Button". How to check whether the widget is legacy or not in composer?

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @AP_9587236

Here's a list of the legacy widgets.  However, I can't recall if any of these would have been considered legacy in your release, since it's no longer supported.

I recommend that you upgrade to a supported version of the product--ThingWorx 9.0 or above.  ThingWorx 8.5 is still currently supported but support ends next month.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @AP_9587236

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags