cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

css broken after modal popup

BennyB
16-Pearl

css broken after modal popup

Hello community,

I have a case very similar to this existing support article.

The major difference is that I don't use Themes, so that article isn't helping me.

I am using Thingworx 8.4.15, an html widget (by extension) and plotly inside of that widget. When opening a modal popup it destroys the plotly css classes.

Can anyone describe me what happens when the popup is opened? And what I could possibly do to prevent this behavior?

Thank you in advance
Benny

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:BennyB)

Hi @BennyB 

It appears this issue was fixed in ThingWorx 8.5.4.  We tested it under 9.3.2 to confirm in the most recent release.  As a workaround, you can duplicate the Custom CSS entries in the mashup.

Note:  it would be a good idea to upgrade.  The oldest version now supported is 9.1 and support drops on that release in November of this year.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:BennyB)

Hi @BennyB 

It appears this issue was fixed in ThingWorx 8.5.4.  We tested it under 9.3.2 to confirm in the most recent release.  As a workaround, you can duplicate the Custom CSS entries in the mashup.

Note:  it would be a good idea to upgrade.  The oldest version now supported is 9.1 and support drops on that release in November of this year.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hello @slangley ,

thank you for your feedback. I am aware that we are running on an outdated version, we are in progress to upgrade to Thingworx 9.3. In production environments around the globe (on premise) this is just not as easy.

Thanks for the workaround, going to use this one.

Thank you

Benny

Announcements

Top Tags