cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

datepicker widget is not giving time with Date

Jamal8548
12-Amethyst

datepicker widget is not giving time with Date

Hello all,

I have changed my thingworx version and import the project from Thingworx 9.1 to 9.3 but my widget datepicker here not giving me time. It only sends the date to qualitytimestamp datatype input service parameter. I have no idea why the same thing was giving me datetime on old version of thingworx and not anymore here. can anyone please let me know about it. Please have a look on the properties of the widget where the time can be show in qualitytimestamp as below:

Screenshot 1

Jamal8548_0-1722325167077.png

Screenshot 2

Jamal8548_1-1722325202871.png

screenshot 3

Jamal8548_0-1722325303974.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Jamal8548 ,

In DateTime Picker - Have you checked the property FormatToken - D, MMM, Y - In this case you able to select the Date Only from widget defaultly it take 00:00:00 as time format. If you need time selection you need to format it accordingly  D, MMM, Y HH:mm.

Arun_C_0-1722327044628.png

Kindly refer the below articles for more information.

DateTime Picker Widget

Thanks & Regards,
Arun C

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Jamal8548 ,

In DateTime Picker - Have you checked the property FormatToken - D, MMM, Y - In this case you able to select the Date Only from widget defaultly it take 00:00:00 as time format. If you need time selection you need to format it accordingly  D, MMM, Y HH:mm.

Arun_C_0-1722327044628.png

Kindly refer the below articles for more information.

DateTime Picker Widget

Thanks & Regards,
Arun C

Jamal8548
12-Amethyst
(To:Arun_C)

Thanks for your input. if i dont write any thing there in the textbox then i am getting datetime both but the thing is in the old version of thingworx even though there was FormatToken - D, MMM, Y - this written but still i was getting time also. and yes if i put D, MMM, Y HH:mm. in the new server then its working for the new server. 

Hello @Jamal8548 ,

Good day to you!

So does this mean that you are not facing aforementioned issue? Pls share your current status.

Regards,

Bhawna

its working! now i am able to get datetime both.

Thanks

Announcements

Top Tags