cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

disable button problem..

CHASEONHO
18-Opal

disable button problem..

Hi,

I'm use modal pop-ups when configuring mashups.
Sometimes the button is disabled even after the modal pop-up closes.
The obvious reason is difficult to grasp.

It does not seem to be disabled simply after the modal pop-up is closed.
If you perform a specific service in a modal popup and the CloseIfPopup is executed when the service is done, it appears that deactivation is maintained (not always, sometimes).
If someone is experiencing similar symptoms, can you tell me why?

My Thingworx information.
[on VM]
Thingworx Version: 7.3 SP10
CPU: 4
RAM : 12GB

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:CHASEONHO)

This is fixed in ThingWorx 8+ and there is a defect opened to backport to 7.4.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:CHASEONHO)

This is fixed in ThingWorx 8+ and there is a defect opened to backport to 7.4.

awakade
5-Regular Member
(To:posipova)

Hi,

I am facing the same issue in Thingworx version 8 SP9. Can you please specify the exact version in which it is fixed?

Hi,

I am also facing this issue and I am using Thingworx 8.0.3, any other ideas on what could be causing this?

posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:jdorcey)

If the problem is still shown, please open a support ticket and we will take a look. Or attach a sample entity to demonstrate the problem here.

hello,
I'm having the inverse problem, I have an event router that receives input based on a button Execution of a service (Validator - Execution Service) or a button restart of the process (Validator - Restart), based on the result the event router changes the buttons to disabled if the service was executed with success or ative if i want to change the disable state back to ative.

Now, this was working just fine until I got a modal popul in the mix, the modal popup is activated as soon as the button to execute the service is clicked, the popup is closed upon the serviceinvokecomplete is triggered, so far so good.

The problem I'm having, is that the buttons that I want to disabled, have the behaviour of disabled buttons, but don't adopt the color of the disabled state, and yes the color is the default one...

The closure of the modal popup seems to ruin the behaviour of the buttons completed.

Top Tags