cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

display colour for a property

Peter_Raj
11-Garnet

display colour for a property

Hii

I have  a Thing property as Punch_In_Status and created a property as Test

when a person Punch in the biometric scanner the property displays as PRESENT , If not is displays as ABSENT

My need is that , In mashup when  the property Punch_In_Status displays as PRESENT ,then the Test property should be in GREEN colour , if ABSENT it should display as RED colour

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bbeuckSIG
15-Moonstone
(To:Peter_Raj)

You describe a state based layout which can be realized with the ValueFormatter property & StateDefinition entities. This is available for widgets such as gauge or shape but not for labels as far as I know. You could perhaps manually build this by using shape as background and put a label on top.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
bbeuckSIG
15-Moonstone
(To:Peter_Raj)

You describe a state based layout which can be realized with the ValueFormatter property & StateDefinition entities. This is available for widgets such as gauge or shape but not for labels as far as I know. You could perhaps manually build this by using shape as background and put a label on top.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:bbeuckSIG)

Hi @Peter_Raj.

If the response provided by @bbeuckSIG helped you to find a solution, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags