cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

export nested infotable in excel

cbaurand
11-Garnet

export nested infotable in excel

Is it possible to export nested infotable in excel:

I have a infotable which contains an other infotable. I'm struggling with displaying the data from the nested infotable.

InfoTable A : {

name: "toto",

address: { number: "2", road: "pin"}

}

I can easily display name by referencing it with {{name}} in excel template but i'm not able to reference number and road. Any idea ?
Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In fact, the response is no because i just created an infotable without nested infotable and with all data i needed. Not really beautiful but it works.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:cbaurand)

I've never really tried this, but you may have to generate two exports, which would mean manual combine afterwards.

Finally, i use another  way to solve my problem. Thanks.

anarwal
12-Amethyst

Hi @cbaurand ,could you share your way to export nested tables it will help in future reference when other community member might face this issue.

In fact, the response is no because i just created an infotable without nested infotable and with all data i needed. Not really beautiful but it works.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @cbaurand.

Since you found a solution to your issue, would you please mark your last response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community?

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @cbaurand.

If you feel your question was answered, please mark the previous response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags