cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

how to deselect the selected row of grid on button click?

Sheetal_sable
12-Amethyst

how to deselect the selected row of grid on button click?

hi,

I have taken a grid(grid1) on which i am displaying data based on filters and button click. When i select a row from grid1 on selectedRowChanged property, I populated data in another grid(grid2) based on input of selected row of grid1. But when i changed my filters and click on button i just wanted to show data in grid1 and based on grid1 my grid2 data is displayed.

But my grid1 row remains selected and grid2 data populates. How can i deselect row of grid1 ?

Regards,

Sheetal

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Sheetal_sable 

You can call Query service on mashup, where you can bind filter's query to service parameter"query". On Button click, execute the query service.

All data of query service should bind to 1st grid and selected row(s) should be bind to 2nd grid. So when you change the filter then output will be changed in both grid. And 1st grid also get reset.

Thanks & Regards
K Bairagi

hi @K_Bairagi ,

Thanks for you reply.

Actually here filters means i am using dropdown widget (3) to select values and based on that, i am displaying data on button click. I am not using filter widget.

Thanks and regards,

Sheetal

Top Tags