cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

how to implement custom login functionality

ashokq
5-Regular Member

how to implement custom login functionality

Hello,

I have a requirement to implement customized login page,I tried to customize Thingworx FormLogin but it was not upto my requirement. Need suggestions Thank you

Capture.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:ashokq)

Hi @ashokq not sure if you have already tried this knowledge base article How to customize login page in ThingWorx

ashokq
5-Regular Member
(To:supandey)

Hello @supandey

Thanks for you are response,I had an idea about this.But when i change the login page it will effects  globally,In my case i need to implement this for particular organisation only. That is the reason i choose this to implement customize login using thingworx,I designed mashup and trying to implement Login functionality.

Have you tried setting your Login mashup as the Home mashup of the Organization. I haven't tried it, but i believe the Home mashup will be used as the Login page for Users under that Organization.

ashokq
5-Regular Member
(To:unnikrisvp)

Hello @unnikrisvp

Thanks for you are response, 

We already set home mashup for the organisation, My issue is we will provide login functionality user with his username and password able to login and access the features,Exactly like Thingworx form loginCapture1.JPG

The reason why i implementing the custom login is we are unable customize Thingworx form login for particularCapture.JPG organisation. 

Top Tags