cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

how to insert number on chart?

leokeinsfeld
13-Aquamarine

how to insert number on chart?

Hi everyone,

My environment:

thingworx 8.5

I'd to know how do I put the value on the bar chart? Follow the example below:

I think that I might use CSS code because there is not the option in the Chart Properties

eg.JPG

Regards,

Leonardo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @leokeinsfeld.

The feature for adding values to the top of bars or markers in Line and Bar Charts was added in ThingWorx 9.0.  It does not appear there are any plans to update the earlier supported releases.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hello Leonardo,

This is not currently feasible in ThingWorx. However this request has already been raised to our R&D team as JIRA ticket <PSPT-2708> and they are working on it.

Thanks,

Nidhi

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:leokeinsfeld)

Hi @leokeinsfeld.

Just to clarify, we do have an internal ticket for adding this functionality.  However, it has not yet been approved for a future release.  I have reached out to the appropriate team for an update and will advise once the status is known.

Regards.

--Sharon

leokeinsfeld
13-Aquamarine

Hi @slangley 

Ok!!

Thank you for attention.

Regards,

Leonardo

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @leokeinsfeld.

The feature for adding values to the top of bars or markers in Line and Bar Charts was added in ThingWorx 9.0.  It does not appear there are any plans to update the earlier supported releases.

Regards.

--Sharon

odukiya
15-Moonstone
(To:leokeinsfeld)

Hello @leokeinsfeld 

If your query has been answered please mark it as resolved for benefits of other with the same question.

Thanks

Om Dukiya

Top Tags