cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

how to use Structure_Get_Descendents service in ptc-windchill-integration-connector

YC_9410522
5-Regular Member

how to use Structure_Get_Descendents service in ptc-windchill-integration-connector

hello,
I installed windchill and thingworx foundation.
I added new custom attributes in windchill. (Part_Cost, Cweight)
and I want to bring these values in Thingworx.
So I excute Structure_Get_Descendents service use $select input in ptc-windchill-integration-connector
but the custom attributes values does not showing at output.
Did I miss something?

Look at the picture and check it out.
I'll be waiting for answer.

thingworx.PNGwindchill.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@YC_9410522 ThingWorx simply calls Windchill Rest service in this case Structure_Get_Descendents but usually has no control over what attributes are returned, that is defined in the service itself.

I suggest you have latest supported version of Windchill Rest Services installed and test the service directly in Windchill to make sure it returns the expected data.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@YC_9410522 ThingWorx simply calls Windchill Rest service in this case Structure_Get_Descendents but usually has no control over what attributes are returned, that is defined in the service itself.

I suggest you have latest supported version of Windchill Rest Services installed and test the service directly in Windchill to make sure it returns the expected data.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:YC_9410522)

HI @YC_9410522.

If you found the previous response helpful, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags