cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

increase font size

AkshayKumar
10-Marble

increase font size

Hello,

How can i increase my font size in Label widget ,TextBox widget,value display widget etc.. in Mashups??

For example, I bounded some of my property values to "LED Widgets",then i will use "Label widget" to label those 

"LED  widgets" with respect to properties, but the labelled name looks too small when i run the mashup, i need to increase the font size of that Label, how can i achieve that???. 

Regards,

Akshay 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most of the Widgets have "Label Styles" that you can use.

You will have to create a new Style Definition with the font-size and foreground-color you want and can then assign it to the Label.

If there's no Label Style, you can always just place a Label Widget and position it nearby - and style the Label with its "Style" property

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Most of the Widgets have "Label Styles" that you can use.

You will have to create a new Style Definition with the font-size and foreground-color you want and can then assign it to the Label.

If there's no Label Style, you can always just place a Label Widget and position it nearby - and style the Label with its "Style" property

Yeah, it's worked.

Thankyou!

Reagrds,

Akshay

Top Tags