cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

inserting image in sql database.

svisveswaraiya
17-Peridot

inserting image in sql database.

Hi,

I wanted to insert image from thingworx to sql table (data type - img) in a column. I am using file upload widget to browse and upload image but after uploading i tried to use a insert statement to insert image but it is showing me exception :

Error executing service

Unable to Invoke Service testimg on TrainingThingWorx : null

InsertImg.pngHow can I solve this issue and insert image with full path? Please provide some help.

Thanks,

V Shalini.

3 REPLIES 3

Is there any more details in the error in ThingWorx Application Log? Is your database connected? Do you see any information when you click on "table/columns" within your service?

Is there any more details in the error in ThingWorx Application Log? Is your database connected? Do you see any information when you click on "table/columns" within your service?

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:posipova)

Hi @svisveswaraiya

If you have found a solution to your problem, please post it here and mark it as the Accepted Solution.  This will benefit others on the Community who may have the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags