cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

EM_9923519
12-Amethyst

Could you please tell me what does login to solution central mean in the pre register instance to solution central tutorial   ?

EM_9923519_0-1624903980800.png

I have search this screen on the composer but had no success, what am I missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:EM_9923519)

Hi @EM_9923519 

To preregister your instance, go to sc.thingworx.com in your browser.  If you're unable to access this site, follow the instructions in this article to request access.

If you find you already have access, click the icon in the upper-left under PTC Solution Central, then select Instances.  Finally select the Preregistration tab, then click Preregister to preregister your instance.

SCentral.PNG

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:EM_9923519)

Hi @EM_9923519 

To preregister your instance, go to sc.thingworx.com in your browser.  If you're unable to access this site, follow the instructions in this article to request access.

If you find you already have access, click the icon in the upper-left under PTC Solution Central, then select Instances.  Finally select the Preregistration tab, then click Preregister to preregister your instance.

SCentral.PNG

Regards.

--Sharon

Thank you, I will request access, and let you know, I didn't know this site

Top Tags