cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

progress gauge responsive

leokeinsfeld
13-Aquamarine

progress gauge responsive

Hi there,

Does someone has a responsive progress gauge to share with me?

I have just a static progress gauge

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @leokeinsfeld.

It's possible that there could be some compatibility issues with the version of ThingWorx you are running.  Unfortunately, this is not a widget that is supported by PTC so we are unable to validate compatible versions.  Perhaps the developer that provided the widget can offer some guidance if you can provide further details around the version of ThingWorx you are running and the issues you are encountering.

As an alternative, you can create your own custom widget with the needed functionality.  You may refer to this page from the ThingWorx Help Center for assistance to write your own widget/extension.

Thank you for participating in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:leokeinsfeld)

Hi @leokeinsfeld.

Please check out this post for resolving your issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

leokeinsfeld
13-Aquamarine

Hi @slangley 

I have tried to use the widget shared in this topic, but it do not work well.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @leokeinsfeld.

It's possible that there could be some compatibility issues with the version of ThingWorx you are running.  Unfortunately, this is not a widget that is supported by PTC so we are unable to validate compatible versions.  Perhaps the developer that provided the widget can offer some guidance if you can provide further details around the version of ThingWorx you are running and the issues you are encountering.

As an alternative, you can create your own custom widget with the needed functionality.  You may refer to this page from the ThingWorx Help Center for assistance to write your own widget/extension.

Thank you for participating in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

leokeinsfeld
13-Aquamarine

Thanks @slangley 

I will try to create my widget

Top Tags