cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

selected Dropdown Value to bind with Service Input.

VaibhavShinde
16-Pearl

selected Dropdown Value to bind with Service Input.

Hi ,

I have a service which taken input , i need to bind this input to Selected row from Dropdown. for dropdown i have created infotable and bind with Dropdown . i am able to see list of values in Dropdown but how can i get selected row from dropdown to service.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The service which is giving data to the dropdown should have SelectedRowsChanged event, you can use this event to execute the other service and in this same service (dropdown service) there will be Returned Data in the data panel and under that you can find Selected Row(s), you can expand this and map the required field to the input of the other service. Using this flow the other service will execute when you will change any selection in the drop down simultaneously it will give required field(the selected row) to another service input.

Thanks,

Mukul Narang

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

The service which is giving data to the dropdown should have SelectedRowsChanged event, you can use this event to execute the other service and in this same service (dropdown service) there will be Returned Data in the data panel and under that you can find Selected Row(s), you can expand this and map the required field to the input of the other service. Using this flow the other service will execute when you will change any selection in the drop down simultaneously it will give required field(the selected row) to another service input.

Thanks,

Mukul Narang

Hi @mnarang ,

I am using infotable which is created as property and binds to Dropdown. still i am unable to do.

VaibhavShinde_0-1595315765666.png

VaibhavShinde_1-1595315878826.png

as i have infotable as property , i bound selectedRowChanged to getPropertyValues service, in this under returned data-> Selected rows , i found infotable but not bindable with input of a other service. can you seggest correct one?

Thanks

Top Tags