cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

state panel doesn't exist in the Runtime screen

MervinNobelRaj
6-Contributor

state panel doesn't exist in the Runtime screen

Hi Team,

I am facing an issue in that state panel doesn't exist in the runtime. The widgets in the state panel does not show it.

I have attached the Design time and Runtime Screen Shot with Log.

The Error Message Shown in the runtime 

ERROR - TW.Runtime.Workspace.Mashups.getWidget exception loading widget { name: Error, message: statepaneldoesn't exist }

Regards,
Mervin

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @mervinnobelraj.

The statepanel widget appears to be custom.  If this was designed by someone within your company, you may need to track down the source to determine the proper use and configuration.

Regards.

--Sharon 

Hi @slangley 

This widget i have downloaded from the ptc support Portal and it was developed by the ptc.

Hi, State panel are tricky one. I too faced issues with them, if I remember correctly when state panel render on UI they basically have 0 height and 0 width. To resolve this issue and see state panel on UI you must play with CSS if your state panel has id 5.

#root_pagemashupcontainer_statepanel-5

{

width : 500px;

height: 400px;

}

I believe it will definitely work.

Regards

Shyam

Hi @BABA-SHYAM ,

I have tried that CSS code you have shared but in the Html hierarchy itself I can't find that element of the state panel for reference i attached the screen shot.

Regards,
Mervin

Hi,

I believe state panels are the default widget which you don't need to install. Actually I was talking about state widget which are default in thingworx and the version which I was working with was 8.4 where I found such issue.

Regards

Shyam

Hi @mervinnobelraj.

Which version of ThingWorx are you running?  When did you download the State Panel widget?

I checked when you first posted this topic and could not find the State Panel widget on the PTC Support downloads page nor on the PTC Marketplace.  I also found nothing in the Help Center about it.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @mervinnobelraj.

Since the State Panel widget you have installed is apparently not available any longer, we have no information on which ThingWorx versions it is compatible with.  What version of ThingWorx are you running?

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags