cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How to enable AR on Samsung S20?

fbdsilva
8-Gravel

How to enable AR on Samsung S20?

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how to enable AR on Samsung Galaxy S20 to use with Vuforia Chalk. It is showing that is not possible to make marks on the screen. I do not want to believe that one of the best mobile phone on the market is not supported.

Any help?

Many thanks,

Felipe Duarte

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nsampat
17-Peridot
(To:fbdsilva)

Hello @fbdsilva ,

Thank you for posting your question to the PTC Community Chalk Support.

Indeed, the Samsung S20 is currently not supported. You can review all supported devices on our HelpCenter, located here: Vuforia Chalk HelpCenter - Supported Devices

I am unable to provide a timeline of when additional devices will be supported, though this is something that PTC R&D is working on.

Feel free to take a look at the Getting Started with Vuforia Chalk Community Page, as it may be of further assistance if you have additional questions.

Regards,

Neel

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
nsampat
17-Peridot
(To:fbdsilva)

Hello @fbdsilva ,

Thank you for posting your question to the PTC Community Chalk Support.

Indeed, the Samsung S20 is currently not supported. You can review all supported devices on our HelpCenter, located here: Vuforia Chalk HelpCenter - Supported Devices

I am unable to provide a timeline of when additional devices will be supported, though this is something that PTC R&D is working on.

Feel free to take a look at the Getting Started with Vuforia Chalk Community Page, as it may be of further assistance if you have additional questions.

Regards,

Neel

Top Tags