cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Getting Started with Vuforia Chalk

tmccombie
21-Topaz I

Getting Started with Vuforia Chalk

Technical Requirements

Vuforia Chalk requires iOS 13 or Android 8. Android devices also need to be running a 64-bit OS to run Chalk.

See our Help Center for more information on technical requirements for Chalk for Desktop and the Chalk Admin Center.

Downloading Chalk

Getting Vuforia Chalk is easy! Once you have been invited to join your company's organization, you'll receive an email asking you to create an account and download Chalk.

Chalk is available for iOS & Android devices in their respective app stores. See the Chalk website for a list of current supported devices

Adding Contacts

Once you've been added to your company's organization, you can add contacts to call directly. Click the add contact icon in the upper-right corner. Then, to view a list of people at your company who have been invited by your business administrator to use Chalk, tap From Company Directory. These contacts will now show on your Chalk home screen.

Calling a Contact

Now that you've added some contacts, it's time to Chalk! Select a contact you'd like to call, then select which view needs to be shared. When they answer, your Chalk call will begin.

Starting or Joining a Session

Chalk sessions allow you to use connect codes to connect with other Chalk users outside of your organization.

If your administrator has granted you Host privileges, you can use the Start a Session feature to create a new Chalk session. Once you select which view to display during the session, a 9 digit connect code will be displayed. Use the share button to send the connect code to the person you want to Chalk with.

Joining a Chalk session does not require Host privileges. To join a Chalk session, select the Join a Session option within Chalk. Enter the 9 digit code you received from the person hosting the Chalk session.

For more information on Chalk Sessions, see How do I start a Chalk Session 

1 REPLY 1

Thank you @tmccombie  for information is very helpful for me.

Top Tags