cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Merge Vuforia Chalk with Monitoring Features?

eyucra
4-Participant

Merge Vuforia Chalk with Monitoring Features?

Hi All;

Is there a way to expand Vuforia Chalk capabilities to add monitoring features?

It is possible to merge Chalk with spatial toolbox?

It would be very nice to be on a Chalk call with marks and at the same time have the capability to monitor KPI and even modify logic as spatial toolbox does.

Thanks for all.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:eyucra)

Thank you for the feedback! Currently, the only integration available is that a Chalk call can be initiated from a Vuforia Studio experience. I will make sure this feedback makes it back to the product team to consider for future improvements. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
tmccombie
21-Topaz I

Thank you for the feedback! Currently, the only integration available is that a Chalk call can be initiated from a Vuforia Studio experience. I will make sure this feedback makes it back to the product team to consider for future improvements. 

eyucra
4-Participant
(To:tmccombie)

Thanks for the information! When you say Chalk can be launch from Vuforia studio you are meaning that Chalk can be embedded in a Vuforia Studio aplication? If so, that is precisely what I was looking for! do you have references or documentation about it?

tmccombie
21-Topaz I

There is a pre-built Chalk widget that is available in Vuforia Studio. You can find more information on the widget and its use here: http://support.ptc.com/help/vuforia/studio/en/#page/Studio_Help_Center%2FWidgetChalk.html%23

Announcements
Top Tags