cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Merge Vuforia Chalk with Monitoring Features?

eyucra
4-Participant

Merge Vuforia Chalk with Monitoring Features?

Hi All;

Is there a way to expand Vuforia Chalk capabilities to add monitoring features?

It is possible to merge Chalk with spatial toolbox?

It would be very nice to be on a Chalk call with marks and at the same time have the capability to monitor KPI and even modify logic as spatial toolbox does.

Thanks for all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tmccombie
21-Topaz I
(To:eyucra)

Thank you for the feedback! Currently, the only integration available is that a Chalk call can be initiated from a Vuforia Studio experience. I will make sure this feedback makes it back to the product team to consider for future improvements. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
tmccombie
21-Topaz I

Thank you for the feedback! Currently, the only integration available is that a Chalk call can be initiated from a Vuforia Studio experience. I will make sure this feedback makes it back to the product team to consider for future improvements. 

eyucra
4-Participant
(To:tmccombie)

Thanks for the information! When you say Chalk can be launch from Vuforia studio you are meaning that Chalk can be embedded in a Vuforia Studio aplication? If so, that is precisely what I was looking for! do you have references or documentation about it?

tmccombie
21-Topaz I

There is a pre-built Chalk widget that is available in Vuforia Studio. You can find more information on the widget and its use here: http://support.ptc.com/help/vuforia/studio/en/#page/Studio_Help_Center%2FWidgetChalk.html%23

Top Tags