cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Adjust and Configure Time Series Chart

evanfebrianto
7-Bedrock

Adjust and Configure Time Series Chart

Hi everyone,

I am struggling with configuring the time series chart in my vuforia studio. I don't know why the chart doesn't start with the first timestamp. The chart doesn't look good because the data is on the right side. The left side of the chart is blank because there is no data. I use QueryPropertyHistory to populate the data. I have checked that the returned data is correct. How to configure the timestamp on the time series chart?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @evanfebrianto ,

tested the service QueryPropertyHistory  with a Time Series Chart feature  and it seem to work ok.

I used TWX object RobotArm1 with some logged properties /values are saved to a stream. I tested the service in TWX platform QueryPropertyHistroy to see if I could achieve also in TWX view the desired results:

2020-08-06_15-27-09.jpg

The added the RootArm1 object to the external data section and added the service QueryPropertyHistroy.

Then created the  following links to the time series widget /respectively did the  property setting:

2020-08-06_15-35-48.jpg

So set the filed for X and Y axis and the parameters for the execution of the service.

Added a link of the serviceInvoceComplete to the update Chart Widget event. Then it was working fine.

So have the following display in preview mode:

2020-08-06_15-40-30.jpg

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @evanfebrianto ,

tested the service QueryPropertyHistory  with a Time Series Chart feature  and it seem to work ok.

I used TWX object RobotArm1 with some logged properties /values are saved to a stream. I tested the service in TWX platform QueryPropertyHistroy to see if I could achieve also in TWX view the desired results:

2020-08-06_15-27-09.jpg

The added the RootArm1 object to the external data section and added the service QueryPropertyHistroy.

Then created the  following links to the time series widget /respectively did the  property setting:

2020-08-06_15-35-48.jpg

So set the filed for X and Y axis and the parameters for the execution of the service.

Added a link of the serviceInvoceComplete to the update Chart Widget event. Then it was working fine.

So have the following display in preview mode:

2020-08-06_15-40-30.jpg

Top Tags