cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

CSS button overlap

krthk86g
12-Amethyst

CSS button overlap

Hello, 

I have created a layout with a list and button to select the sequence and play, i want to place them both in a single line but it doesnt happened. find the css and result below

Updating Media

.my-select {
font-family: Century Gothic;
color: white;
background-color: green;
font-weight: bold;
font-style: italic;
width:200px;
bottom:0%;
}

.play-button {
font-family: Century Gothic;
color: white;
background-color: green;
font-weight: bold;
font-style: italic;
left:200px;
bottom:0%;
}

4 REPLIES 4
kornelius
12-Amethyst
(To:krthk86g)

Hi @krthk86g ,

The best approach for this is to use a Grid Layout widget with a row containing two columns. In one you place the list widget and in the other one your button to load the selected sequence. 

You can then modify the list widget and button by applying a CSS style. I am not sure if the picture below uploaded correctly. For me, it looks like an empty picture. And keep in mind that you might have to overwrite certain properties in CSS if they are set by the parent with !important. Check out CSS guides online to learn more. 

krthk86g
12-Amethyst
(To:kornelius)

Hi, 

I understand the grid layout and its properties, but I would like to have the CSS without grid layout, so that the palcement by % from left or right etc.. 

the following video content is not available for me. could you please send me the latest link.

https://learningconnector.ptc.com/content/tut-6170/vuforia-studio-css-sass 

kornelius
12-Amethyst
(To:krthk86g)

@krthk86g ,

I see this link is not working for me either. I reached out to the right person to look into it. In the meantime, take a look a https://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp. This is a common source for learning about CSS. Once the link is back up you can then apply this knowledge specifically to Vuforia Studio. 

Best Regards, 

Kornelius 

krthk86g
12-Amethyst
(To:kornelius)

Got it thank you.

Top Tags