cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Cannot use experiences on IOS

SoretteMichel
12-Amethyst

Cannot use experiences on IOS

Hi everyone,

I've created a couple of expériences that works well when seen on Android version of Thingorx View. But we get error messages when accessed from an IOS device.

Of course we uninstalled the Thingworx View app and reinstalled it on the devices, we tried on at least 4 different devices (IPhone, Ipad, ....) but we still get the same issue. The message is refering to the Thingmark number on which the experience is linked.

PS : we tried to republish them with the latest version of the Studio (1.9) but no change.

Any help is greatly appreciated;

IMG_2469.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Michael, Did you scan the ThingMark with both Iphone and Ipad (tablet) ? This is because, an experience configured to work with tablet doesn't show-up in phone.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Michael, Did you scan the ThingMark with both Iphone and Ipad (tablet) ? This is because, an experience configured to work with tablet doesn't show-up in phone.

Right, i double checked and if i set the experience to phone, it works on IPhone.

I'll test it too with an iPad asap and post the result here but it looks like you're right.

So how have been created the default expériences (KTM, ...) ?

they work well on all devices no matter of their format or Platform.

Well, if we set the min width to phone, it will work in both tablet and phone formats.

Makes sense. Thanks for pointing this out.

I think i'll stick to phone format creation to avoid any issue.

Thanks again,

Top Tags