cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility Issue between sequences created with Creo Illustrate 4.0 and displaying on HoloLens

Amethyst

Compatibility Issue between sequences created with Creo Illustrate 4.0 and displaying on HoloLens

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is going to be a fix for this compatibility issue or is the "fix" still to use Creo Illustrate 3.0? This is a much-used basic function and has been an issue since last year...

Regards,

Brian

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Compatibility Issue between sequences created with Creo Illustrate 4.0 and displaying on HoloLen

@bwhelan Sorry to hear and inconvenience caused due to the issue. I believe there is development going on to provide fix for the issue and I will further check internally on its availability/resolution.

-Durgesh

Re: Compatibility Issue between sequences created with Creo Illustrate 4.0 and displaying on HoloLen

Many thanks Durgesh for the response. Looking forward to any news on this issue!

Best regards for now as always,,

Brian

Hi Durgesh,

I was wondering if there has been any progress or update on the issue with Creo Illustrate as mentioned in this case? 

We have quite a few projects created in Illustrate that are of no real use when imported into Studio either in 2D or 3D. 

Any update would be good to know so that I can pass it further up the chain.

Regards,

Brian

Hi @bwhelan.

See my post on the same issue here: https://community.ptc.com/t5/Studio/Problems-with-playing-sequences-on-HoloLens/m-p/558334/highlight...

We should be seeing a fix very soon.

Allan

Hi Allan,

Many thanks for that information. Have not heard from PTC directly since my initial post despite looking for an update!! 

Nice to know I am not alone.... Smiley Indifferent

Regards,

Brian

Highlighted

Hi @bwhelan,

It's just been fixed in the latest version of Studio.  See here: https://community.ptc.com/t5/Studio/Problems-with-playing-sequences-on-HoloLens/m-p/567833#M3992