cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Composer and Experience Service Data Communication

mmalic
1-Newbie

Composer and Experience Service Data Communication

Greetings everyone,

Let me introduce you to the situation I'm in, briefly.

I have installed Composer and Studio on my machine, created a Thing with few Properties and would like to import these in Studio.

When I change server address to local instance of Composer (http://localhost:80), I am able to load data from Composer but unable to publish experience because I don't have Experience Service (ES) server on my machine.

Since I don't have an option to create ES, how am I able to import data from Composer to ES https://xxxxxx.pp.vuforia.io/​ given by PTC?

Regards!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:mmalic)

Hi Mario Malic​,

Configuring the federation between your local Thingworx and (ES) ThingWorx platform should be one of the possible workaround.

Please refer to following Thread for more details; it is similar: How to integrtate thingworx studio and thingworx composer?

Do let us know if you still have any further queries.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi Mario Malic​,

Configuring the federation between your local Thingworx and (ES) ThingWorx platform should be one of the possible workaround.

Please refer to following Thread for more details; it is similar: How to integrtate thingworx studio and thingworx composer?

Do let us know if you still have any further queries.

Is it possible to host ES of my own? I haven't been able to find documentation about that.

Edit: My trial has ran out, that's why.

Regards

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi Mario Malic​,

I will check internally regarding same.

Hey Ankit Gupta​,

Any update on this?

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi Mario Malic​,

I haven't heard back from internal team yet. I will update you as I hear back from them.

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Hi Mario Malic​,

I have received an update regarding this query.

The on premises offering is for commercial customers. The trial ThingWorx Experience Service will continue to be hosted.

With the release of TWX 8.0 we will have an on premises offering for Thingworx Experience Service. Participants should contact their Sales representative for same.

In case you do not have your Sales representative contact details; we can help you in forwarding your request.

I hope it helps.

Top Tags