cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Creo Illustrate sequence - Add another model to animation track (?)

Wes_Tomer
12-Amethyst

Creo Illustrate sequence - Add another model to animation track (?)

Hello,

I am creating a sequence to show how to disassemble a vacuum pump. I want to rotate the pump housing to so parts can be removed from the opposite side. So I grabbed (selected) a bunch of parts that should all be stuck together, and rotated them. This created a single track in the Keyframe Editor. A few tracks later I realized that I forgot to include one model. It was staying stationary instead of rotating. Is there a way to go back and add this model to the track? I'll include a 10 second video to the item that I want to add.

Thanks!

Wes

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Wes,

Surely, there are different ways to solve this.

My Suggestion is, to go to the step and delete the animation of this step to prevent bugs. Then select all the objects you want to rotate and repeat the animation.

If you want to keep the animations that you did in the step, you can try to only animate the missing part. This might lead to difficulties, as the single part won’t have the same turning axis as all the other parts. You might have to set a different coordination system in the properties of the single part.

Tip: If you want to find Creo Illustrate threads, you search here: Community -> Addtl Creo Products (Creo, Sketch/View/Illustrate, and Creo Direct) -> Creo General (View/Sketch/Illustrate, and Creo Direct)

Greetings

whity

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi Wes,

Surely, there are different ways to solve this.

My Suggestion is, to go to the step and delete the animation of this step to prevent bugs. Then select all the objects you want to rotate and repeat the animation.

If you want to keep the animations that you did in the step, you can try to only animate the missing part. This might lead to difficulties, as the single part won’t have the same turning axis as all the other parts. You might have to set a different coordination system in the properties of the single part.

Tip: If you want to find Creo Illustrate threads, you search here: Community -> Addtl Creo Products (Creo, Sketch/View/Illustrate, and Creo Direct) -> Creo General (View/Sketch/Illustrate, and Creo Direct)

Greetings

whity

Top Tags