cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Delay loading after scanning Experience QR Code

nurathirah
8-Gravel

Delay loading after scanning Experience QR Code

Hi,

We just recently purchases Vuforia Studio and we're using the provisioned ES URL since then. 

However, when we tested with HoloLens, the loading time from scanning the project's Experience QR Code to seeing the outline [model target] takes about 1~2 minutes, despite the project's small size of 9.2MB. Compare to the ES URL of trial version, the trial one is a little bit fast.

Aside from that, Vuforia View sometimes auto-exit when it's going to load .pvz model. This issue is just recently occur and we did try for both trial and provisioned ES URL.

We already reach our provider at the same time, just would like to know more clarification to solve this matter since we're going to demo our projects to higher-up.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

I want to answer this with regards to hololens model target: For model target make sure

1) you have ample amount of sunlight in the environment(difficulty in recognition in dark mode.)

2) there should not be glossy surface to scan in model target like glass.

If we talk about vuforia view app in hololens: same issue i m also facing in hololens -1. so there may be possibility of bug in OS of Hololens or view app for hololens. I think PTC guys can answer this better.

Top Tags