cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Display symbols for the sequences I created in creo illustrate in vuforia view.

AS_9962540
6-Contributor

Display symbols for the sequences I created in creo illustrate in vuforia view.

I am able to see the arrow symbols that I added in Creo illustrate in Vuforia studio by making changes in builder-settings.json but I can't see the arrows in my Vuforia view experience. How should I solve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'm not sure about the builder-settings.json changes you are referring to, but I include arrows in Creo Illustrate sequences by explicitly adding the arrow models to my sBOM. That way they come across as additional parts and everything works the way Vuforia Studio wants. You can find the arrow models in this folder:

%APPDATA%\PTC\Illustrate\StandardFiles\Creo Standard\SymbolsLibrary\standard\Shape

as *.ol files. Import them into your illustration the way you would any CAD model, and they will persist when you bring it into Studio.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I'm not sure about the builder-settings.json changes you are referring to, but I include arrows in Creo Illustrate sequences by explicitly adding the arrow models to my sBOM. That way they come across as additional parts and everything works the way Vuforia Studio wants. You can find the arrow models in this folder:

%APPDATA%\PTC\Illustrate\StandardFiles\Creo Standard\SymbolsLibrary\standard\Shape

as *.ol files. Import them into your illustration the way you would any CAD model, and they will persist when you bring it into Studio.

AS_9962540
6-Contributor
(To:AS_9962540)

Thanks

Top Tags