cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Error Message by publishing Step to PVZ file

DenGrz
8-Gravel

Error Message by publishing Step to PVZ file

Hello,

I am doing some animations in creo illustrate. 

I tried to publish the .step file with created animations to the .PVZ file, but I got a error message "No publish options defined".

I also tried other files and all of them worked normally.

How can i fix it ?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @DenGrz ,

I checked your question against the Creo Illustrate 6.0 and I think , for me is not quite clear

-so far, I see we can publish the Illustration with 2 option:

- publish as one file with all possible figures in one file . It is a pvz file (actually an zip file - remember that when we rename the pvz to *.zip we will see the figures with all steps as text pvi file - this info is only of check - you do not need in the meantime to extract the files)

or we have also the option publish to separate file which will create to each figure an extra pvz file (it contains only one sequence)

2020-06-23_18-29-59.jpg

Step could be only a part of a figure -> that what we create with the option new sequence (not animation). 

I did not test in the current functionality but in the previous version it was possible to publish to  pvz only the figure which are created with the sequence options - so that you will be able to play these sequneces in studio. (actually you can publish also animation but it was not possible to play such pvz files in studio, I am not sure if this restriction still persist) .I think there are a workaround to copy the step of the animation to a illustration  with a sequence figure where you can copy the animation into a new step

2020-06-23_18-27-51.jpg

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @DenGrz ,

I checked your question against the Creo Illustrate 6.0 and I think , for me is not quite clear

-so far, I see we can publish the Illustration with 2 option:

- publish as one file with all possible figures in one file . It is a pvz file (actually an zip file - remember that when we rename the pvz to *.zip we will see the figures with all steps as text pvi file - this info is only of check - you do not need in the meantime to extract the files)

or we have also the option publish to separate file which will create to each figure an extra pvz file (it contains only one sequence)

2020-06-23_18-29-59.jpg

Step could be only a part of a figure -> that what we create with the option new sequence (not animation). 

I did not test in the current functionality but in the previous version it was possible to publish to  pvz only the figure which are created with the sequence options - so that you will be able to play these sequneces in studio. (actually you can publish also animation but it was not possible to play such pvz files in studio, I am not sure if this restriction still persist) .I think there are a workaround to copy the step of the animation to a illustration  with a sequence figure where you can copy the animation into a new step

2020-06-23_18-27-51.jpg

Top Tags