cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Error uploading mp4 file

ydkim
5-Regular Member

Error uploading mp4 file

Hi. I was trying to upload a video with mp4 format in vuforia studio  through 3D Video feature but  it doesn't play the video. Would there be anyways to make it work?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jimwang
15-Moonstone
(To:Jimwang)

@ydkim, In your sample project, it doesn't contain any Target. After I add a ThingMark target in the project, I can show the video player and play the video successfully in HoloLens2. You can try to add a target in the project and test it again. If it still doesn't work, please capture the exact screenshot and the View log files refer to article CS283816: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs283816

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Jimwang
15-Moonstone
(To:ydkim)

Do you play the video in Preview or Mobile device?

Can you attach the sample project here for check?

ydkim
5-Regular Member

i was trying both at preview and HL2 and neither of them worked 😞

video error.png

Jimwang
15-Moonstone

Can you attach your project here? @ydkim 

ydkim
5-Regular Member

I can't upload the exact file since it contains abt the info's our product so i replaced with something else but it's the same that it ditll doesn't work

Jimwang
15-Moonstone

3D Video can't be played in Preview, it can only be played in Hololens. I will test your video in  HoloLens

Jimwang
15-Moonstone

@ydkim, In your sample project, it doesn't contain any Target. After I add a ThingMark target in the project, I can show the video player and play the video successfully in HoloLens2. You can try to add a target in the project and test it again. If it still doesn't work, please capture the exact screenshot and the View log files refer to article CS283816: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs283816

ydkim
5-Regular Member

Ok thanks!

Announcements
Top Tags