cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Error uploading mp4 file

ydkim
5-Regular Member

Error uploading mp4 file

Hi. I was trying to upload a video with mp4 format in vuforia studio  through 3D Video feature but  it doesn't play the video. Would there be anyways to make it work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jimwang
14-Alexandrite
(To:Jimwang)

@ydkim, In your sample project, it doesn't contain any Target. After I add a ThingMark target in the project, I can show the video player and play the video successfully in HoloLens2. You can try to add a target in the project and test it again. If it still doesn't work, please capture the exact screenshot and the View log files refer to article CS283816: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs283816

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Jimwang
14-Alexandrite
(To:ydkim)

Do you play the video in Preview or Mobile device?

Can you attach the sample project here for check?

ydkim
5-Regular Member

i was trying both at preview and HL2 and neither of them worked 😞

video error.png

Jimwang
14-Alexandrite

Can you attach your project here? @ydkim 

ydkim
5-Regular Member

I can't upload the exact file since it contains abt the info's our product so i replaced with something else but it's the same that it ditll doesn't work

Jimwang
14-Alexandrite

3D Video can't be played in Preview, it can only be played in Hololens. I will test your video in  HoloLens

Jimwang
14-Alexandrite

@ydkim, In your sample project, it doesn't contain any Target. After I add a ThingMark target in the project, I can show the video player and play the video successfully in HoloLens2. You can try to add a target in the project and test it again. If it still doesn't work, please capture the exact screenshot and the View log files refer to article CS283816: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs283816

ydkim
5-Regular Member

Ok thanks!

Top Tags