cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

How can I "separate" my Sequences?

Yasar
7-Bedrock

How can I "separate" my Sequences?

Hello Guys,

first of all, I want to thank you for your support. It is a really great community where you can learn a lot Smiley Very Happy

Now I try to explain you my question:

The current Status looks like this: We have 2 Objects in the 2D-Widget List

2D-Widget List2D-Widget List

Item 1 has a own Sequence and Item 2 has a own Sequence. Both have about 5 Steps in total.

$scope.setsequenceList = function(){
  $scope.app.params.sequenceList = [
    {
      "display":"Item 1",
      "value":"app/resources/Uploaded/l-Creo%203D%20-%20Item1.pvi"

},
    {
      "display":"Item 2",
      "value":"app/resources/Uploaded/l-Creo%203D%20-%20Item2.pvi"
    }

]
}

Now I turn a 3D-Image or Label On or Off at a specific Step (Step 1):

$scope.$on('$ionicView.afterEnter', function(event) {
let view = event.targetScope.view;
console.log('viewContentLoaded', view);

$scope.$watch('view.wdg["model-1"].currentStep', function (stepVal, oldVal) {
console.log('model step changed', stepVal);
$timeout(function () {
$scope.changeImage(stepVal);
}, 10);
});

});

$scope.changeImage = function (step) {
if (step == 1)
{
$scope.view.wdg['picture1'].visible = true;
}
}

The problem is: "picture 1"  belongs to the Sequence "Item 1". If i select "Item 2" from the List, "picture1" is of course also visible in step 1.

Is there a way to separate these two Sequences? I wish that if i select "Item 2" from the List, "Picture1" should not be visible in Step 1 but "Picture2" should. The other way round of course the same.

I tried something like this to test:

$scope.selectSequence = function(){
console.log($scope.app);

if($scope.app.params.sequenceList[1]){
$scope.app.view.Home.wdg["PlayButton"].visible = false;
}
}

I thought the sequenceList is kinda like a array, so why not try this out.

The plan was, to turn a Button off if I select the second Object "Item 2" from the List.

Good news: It works!

Bad news: It works also if i select "Item 1"

So its not important if you write a 0 or a 1 in the square brackets. You can also left off the brackets it doesnt matter. The program only does something like this: Is there anything in sequenceList? --> Yes ---> Ok turn visibility off.

However, I hope you guys understand what I tried to explain and can help me out.

Thank you for reading until here and have a great day. 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ytella
17-Peridot
(To:Yasar)

Hi @Yasar ,

One of the ways to implement this scenario is as follows. I have used the Select widget to display the sequence list.

• Create an application parameter by clicking + next to Application Parameters -> Type any name (for example, SeqValue) in the name filed as shown below:1.JPG

• Drag and drop bind icon of the select widget value property onto the application parameter SeqValue as shown below:Screenshot_20.png

• Update the if condition on the changeImage function as follows:
    • if ((step == 3) && ($scope.app.params.SeqValue == "app/resources/Uploaded/app/resources/Uploaded/l-Creo%203D%20-%20Item1.pvi))

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ytella
17-Peridot
(To:Yasar)

Hi @Yasar ,

One of the ways to implement this scenario is as follows. I have used the Select widget to display the sequence list.

• Create an application parameter by clicking + next to Application Parameters -> Type any name (for example, SeqValue) in the name filed as shown below:1.JPG

• Drag and drop bind icon of the select widget value property onto the application parameter SeqValue as shown below:Screenshot_20.png

• Update the if condition on the changeImage function as follows:
    • if ((step == 3) && ($scope.app.params.SeqValue == "app/resources/Uploaded/app/resources/Uploaded/l-Creo%203D%20-%20Item1.pvi))

Hope this helps!

Top Tags