cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Hyperlink not linking?

TG_10622756
6-Contributor

Hyperlink not linking?

Working in Vuforia Studio in 2D.  Using the Hyperlink widget.  I want to click on the hyperlink and I want the link to take me to another experience.  I am using the link info in the Share pulldown.  I grab that infor and go to Events and in the JS I insert that link info for the experience - vuforiaview://ptc.com/command/view-experience?...In the Preview I can run it and I will be able to get the Experience that I want to load with the hyperlink - but it will be the Vuforia Studio Experience?  I assume it is linking and should work in the 'real world' - not the Studio version?

I publish the experience and place it in my downloads.  I open the 2D experience and when I click on the hyperlink...my Apple says it can not find the link using Safari???  Or something to that effect???  

I there something I need to do with the Apple?  With my link?  What do I need to do differently to make this work - and open the link?

Any insights or direct me to a HELP post would be appreciated...thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Just to clarify - my Apple says - Safari can't open the page because it couldn't connect to the server?

Thanks...

It may not work with a downloaded experience, because I believe View assumes that if you downloaded it, you won't have access to the internet. That's why downloaded experiences always start with that "No live data will be available in this experience" message. Does it work if you run it "live", i.e. not downloaded but normally from the server?

Announcements
Top Tags