cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Install Vuforia Studio (Commercial License)

flogli
5-Regular Member

Install Vuforia Studio (Commercial License)

Hi,

I just want to know the entire (step by step if possible) process to install Vuforia Studio

I sold an annual Cloud licence (my company I work for did) and I need help to install it on my customer PC

Can someone help me? (explaining me the process or send me an EASY step by step guide)

Thank you

Regards

Francesco

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:flogli)

@flogli  So it depends on the subscription purchased. For, PTC hosted commercial instances ES URL along with Administrator credentials is been shared by PTC. On-premise ES purchase needs to be set up by user organization themselves  & get Administrator credentials during the installation of ThingWorx.

-Durgesh

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@flogli  Vuforia Studio installation is straight forward via software installer which could be downloaded from PTC Software Portal or Studio Trial.

For complete details refer -

https://www.ptc.com/support/-/media/676CA6A4818B4D939E24603EC2530604.pdf?sc_lang=en

-Durgesh

flogli
5-Regular Member
(To:dupatel)

Perfect!

Thank you Dupatel

I also need to know where I can find the Experience Service URL, and User+Password to authenticate it

Is PTC that should send them to me? (maybe during my order confirmation)

Thank you again!

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@flogli  So it depends on the subscription purchased. For, PTC hosted commercial instances ES URL along with Administrator credentials is been shared by PTC. On-premise ES purchase needs to be set up by user organization themselves  & get Administrator credentials during the installation of ThingWorx.

-Durgesh

Top Tags