cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Invoke Model Service

A_Macierzynski
14-Alexandrite

Invoke Model Service

Hi,

I just wanted to ask if there is any possibility to invoke a service on specific Model in AR scene like Play?

Or maybe there is tricky workaround for this? I spend some time and couldn't find any solution.

Regards,

Adam

3 REPLIES 3

I tried "$scope.view.wdg['model-1'].play();" in js, the sequence played for once and didn't work after that. Not sure if it is supported.

A_Macierzynski
14-Alexandrite
(To:katte)

Hello giri,

It is nor working for me unfortunately.

I tried to make tricky workaround also. I've added Slider to 2d layout. Than in code i was changing value on this slider.

I thoght that the Value Changed event can handle the change from code and invoke play on model by simple binding Value Changed -> Play. I made some test, but this is not working also. Animation is played only when I am changing the value of slider by clicking on the dot and moving it to the left or right.

Maybe you know than how to invoke Click event on button in scene? I tried few times, but without success also.

Regards,

Adam

This is a good idea. Thats what I have also tried but I dont know how to trigger the click event now.

Top Tags