cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

JS function failed to load pvi

Wes_Tomer
12-Amethyst

JS function failed to load pvi

Hello,

I am trying to use the following code to set a sequence when a model is clicked on, however the .pvi fails to load each time:

var seq_list =["Exhaust-filters","EXPLODE-ALL","Figure 1","Raise-Pump"];

$scope.setSequence = function(val)
{ $scope.setWidgetProp('pump', 'sequence', "app\resources\Uploaded\SV300B_High\l-Creo 3D - "+seq_list[val-1]+".pvi");
/*"app/resources/Uploaded/SV300B_High/I-Creo 3D - "+seq_list[val-1]+".pvi");*/
$scope.$applyAsync();
console.log(val-1);
};

For each model I have a different JS command (i.e. setSequence(1); setSequence(2); setSequence(3) etc.)

The error I am getting is "pump failed to load pvi [insert pvi here]" each time I click on a model (please see attached JPG)

Any insight or ideas would be really appreciated!

Thank you,

Wes

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Wes_Tomer,

I know that this code what you mention should work. Therefore I think the problem is in the syntax of your path.

If I look on the picture I see that the string does not contain any path separators. So believe you have to replace the "\" by "/" ( e.g. \r is missing – on your picture -  you can also try \\ but I think / is better ) and to print it to console and to check more accurately if there is pvi file on the specified location.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Wes_Tomer,

I know that this code what you mention should work. Therefore I think the problem is in the syntax of your path.

If I look on the picture I see that the string does not contain any path separators. So believe you have to replace the "\" by "/" ( e.g. \r is missing – on your picture -  you can also try \\ but I think / is better ) and to print it to console and to check more accurately if there is pvi file on the specified location.

Hi Roland,
Yes, this solved it. Thank you!
Announcements
Top Tags