cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Playing sequence of model doesn't work in some instances, both on Phone and Hololens 2 experiences.

Radu
15-Moonstone

Playing sequence of model doesn't work in some instances, both on Phone and Hololens 2 experiences.

Hello.

I have a 3D model created in Creo, for which I have some sequences. I can navigate through the sequences (either through a dropdown, in the phone experience, or by pressing buttons inside the Hololens 2 experience), and I can play the animation of a sequence by hitting the Play button.

However, on some sequences, the animations start playing ONLY AFTER you press the Play button a second time. On the phone experience, you can see that when the animation is being played, the Play button is disabled. On some sequences, you have to press the button twice to have the button disabled, and on others (especially the 2nd to last, called "Set Robot to working position") the button is disabled after the first click.

On Hololens 2 we have the same behaviour, the animations start playing for the "Set Robot to working position" on the first press, but on the others the animations start playing only after the second press (you can also see the label that indicates whether the animation is playing or not is jittering)

I attached the experiences below. Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sebben
12-Amethyst
(To:Radu)

Hi,

I'm not sure why it is not working. Maybe it is a bug. As a workaround you could add a additional function to play the sequence  like this: ( So you trigger the service twice with one click)

$scope.play = function(){
$scope.$broadcast('app.view["model-1"].svc.playAll');
}

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sebben
12-Amethyst
(To:Radu)

Hi,

I'm not sure why it is not working. Maybe it is a bug. As a workaround you could add a additional function to play the sequence  like this: ( So you trigger the service twice with one click)

$scope.play = function(){
$scope.$broadcast('app.view["model-1"].svc.playAll');
}

Radu
15-Moonstone
(To:sebben)

Hi,

Simple solution that addressed my problem. However, I had to refractor some code because some functionalities would bug out when playing animations twice on the sequences that worked normal. 

Top Tags