cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Re: Playing multiple sequences with Hololens

bgračnar
9-Granite

Re: Playing multiple sequences with Hololens

Hi,

I am also having issue with playing multiple figures/sequences in Hololens. This would be reasonable for service procedures..

Is it still not possible? Any news or workarounds? 🙂 

Regards,

Bojan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ytella
17-Peridot
(To:bgračnar)

Hi Bojan,

Yes, it worked for me. I used the below JS function in Home.js and called it under an Application Event.

$scope.ChangeSequence = function(seq_name)
{
$scope.view.wdg['model-1']['sequence'] = 'app/resources/Uploaded/l-Creo 3D - ElbowMotorReplacement.pvi';

$timeout(function() {
$scope.$broadcast('app.view["Home"].wdg["model-1"].svc.playAll');
$scope.$applyAsync()
}
, 2000);
};

AppEvent1.JPG

You would have to write separate functions for each sequence and link them in the Application Events as shown above.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ytella
17-Peridot

Hi,

A workaround to play multiple sequences is - extract the .pvi files and upload them separately on to the project. Once uploaded, use the resource path to activate the requested sequence:

$scope.view.wdg['model-1']['sequence'] = 'app/resources/Uploaded/l-Creo 3D - ... .pvi';

Hope this helps!

Hi ytella,

I know for sure that this works for mobile experiences.

I tried this also for hololens but I am not able to play sequence.. did it work for you?

Under app events and JS for gestures I used: $scope.view.wdg['model-1']['sequence'] = 'app/resources/Uploaded/bobcatv43_Low.pvz/l-Creo 3D - Figure 1';

I also bind this gesture to model with play all but no sucess.

BR,

Bojan

ytella
17-Peridot

Hi Bojan,

Yes, it worked for me. I used the below JS function in Home.js and called it under an Application Event.

$scope.ChangeSequence = function(seq_name)
{
$scope.view.wdg['model-1']['sequence'] = 'app/resources/Uploaded/l-Creo 3D - ElbowMotorReplacement.pvi';

$timeout(function() {
$scope.$broadcast('app.view["Home"].wdg["model-1"].svc.playAll');
$scope.$applyAsync()
}
, 2000);
};

AppEvent1.JPG

You would have to write separate functions for each sequence and link them in the Application Events as shown above.

Top Tags