cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Studio Creo Assembly sequence

nishad1092
7-Bedrock

Studio Creo Assembly sequence

Hi,

I have got few ideas on how to create animation assembly sequence with CREO illustrate, 

But how to create a interactive AR viz using studio with that assembly sequence ?

Like the sample AR viz given from thingworx itself like the Bike or Industrial Pump or Service instruction exp. 

5 REPLIES 5

Hello, 

I'm not sure if I really understood what you need but to have the sequence that you've created through the Illustrate imported in the Vuforia Studio you just have to:

1- publish the sequence as a .pvz

p1.jpg

2- at the vuforia studio you just need to drag a a 3d model to scene:

p2.jpg

3- Select the .pvz you've saved as the model resource, and select the sequence at the  sequence attribute.

fim.jpg

At last, you just have to create a kind of button in the 2d layer and bind the click to the model PLAY service:

fim2.jpg

Done.

Hi Luma, 

Thanks so much for the illustration, its perfect in details. 

Would you also suggest me a way to find a sequence sample model, like we have grabcad for CAD samples, I have not explored mechanical design applications as such. 

Regards, 

Nishad.

Oh, I'm sorry, I don't have. I haven't seen anything regarding this, I'm pretty new in this field as well. 🙂

Maybe you could look for files using the extensions:

extension of CREO illustrate file: .c3di

I think there is more chance that you found something in PTC's communities.

Hi, 

Sure Ill do some research on this, Ill post here if I find any, It might be useful for you too.

Regards

Nishad.

mgoel
17-Peridot
(To:nishad1092)

@nishad1092

Hope you are doing good. Could you please confirm if the issue has been resolved.

If yes, please mark the answer as accept as solution for the future reference. Thank you in advance.

Regards-Mohit Goel

Top Tags