cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Unable to see publish project in Hololens

newieKek
13-Aquamarine

Unable to see publish project in Hololens

Hi All,

Hope if you can share with me if you have encounter the following, and how did you go about resolving:

I am using : ExperienceService version is 9.9.0-f620013

When i publish a hololens (3D wear) project,  i encounter the following:

1. I am able to publish.

2. when i connect the hololens with the ExperienceService, i am not able to load the project in the vuforia view.

3. The following error can be see in the log:

(node:14848) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property 'selectWithParams' of undefined
at Object.exports.getExistingRecordForAnExperience (C:\ptc\studio-es\services\advancedmtg\trainingDatabaseService.js:83:22)
at Object.cancelObsoleteHMTGJob (C:\ptc\studio-es\services\advancedmtg\hmtgHelperModule.js:508:51)
at getFileInfos (C:\ptc\studio-es\routes\handlers\target-generation\eventHandler.js:87:16)
at C:\ptc\studio-es\routes\handlers\target-generation\eventHandler.js:64:24
at _fulfilled (C:\ptc\studio-es\node_modules\q\q.js:854:54)
at C:\ptc\studio-es\node_modules\q\q.js:883:30
at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (C:\ptc\studio-es\node_modules\q\q.js:816:13)
at C:\ptc\studio-es\node_modules\q\q.js:624:44
at runSingle (C:\ptc\studio-es\node_modules\q\q.js:137:13)
at flush (C:\ptc\studio-es\node_modules\q\q.js:125:13)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:77:11)
(Use `node --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)
(node:14848) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 2)
(node:14848) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Anyone can advise me? How to resolve the issue. 

Thank you.

Newbie Kek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
newieKek
13-Aquamarine
(To:VladimirN)

Hi

I read the article, as it for 9.5 and 9.6,  the resolution is to :

• Reported to R&D as JIRA Ticket VTS-1162

I am also not sure if it is due to the chrome and edge issue, as my 3D canvas is flatten, so i publish with Firefox which i see the error

newieKek_0-1676274321485.png

WIth chrome/edge, my 3D canvas/3D panel is flatten.

newieKek_1-1676274405000.png

Is it similar? 

I will log a ticket.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Article - "In Vuforia Experience Service 9.5.0-b1248 an error is reported when publishing demo Project named "Studio Sample - Import 3D Data" from Vuforia Studio 9.5 or 9.6": https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS376625 

newieKek
13-Aquamarine
(To:VladimirN)

Hi

I read the article, as it for 9.5 and 9.6,  the resolution is to :

• Reported to R&D as JIRA Ticket VTS-1162

I am also not sure if it is due to the chrome and edge issue, as my 3D canvas is flatten, so i publish with Firefox which i see the error

newieKek_0-1676274321485.png

WIth chrome/edge, my 3D canvas/3D panel is flatten.

newieKek_1-1676274405000.png

Is it similar? 

I will log a ticket.

Thank you.

Top Tags