cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Vuforia Studio lagging while building project

Swapnil_More
14-Alexandrite

Vuforia Studio lagging while building project

Hey,

I am using the latest version of VS 8.5.15.4805. I'm creating a project in which I have to include more than 40 popups, but when I create this It's start lagging and it shows a "Vuforia Studio reconnecting please wait" error.

I have tried many ways but have not been able to solve this problem.

@RolandRaytchev  Please help me I stucked on this from last 1 week.

Regards,
Swapnil More
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

corrected the project - toggle widget will work now

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

- issue is reproducible in preview or mobile or both

- actually the most popups should be hidden and only one popup should be active at the same time. I have no idea what should happen   when you call 2 different popups at the same time

Also, the widget popup type floating popup or Modal could be relevant

- if you have situation that you opened many popups because of some app synchronization reasons  you can try first to closed all e.g. mentioned in the post https://community.ptc.com/t5/Vuforia-Studio/Vuforia-Studio-Close-All-Popups/m-p/682310#M8668

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

I'm showing only one popup at a time. 

Please find attached sample project for reference.

In attached project whenever I'm adding something in popup it's showing reconnecting error.

Regards,
Swapnil More

Hi @Swapnil_More ,

I tried yesterday and today to upload the sample project /from the both posts/ but there is a still a Network error to download it.  

So the quesiton is - if there is  some problem on upload. Are you able to download the Sample.zip when you click the linkn. If you face the same issue could you try to upload the project again. Thanks!

Yes, I'm able to download it. Please try again.

Regards,
Swapnil More

OK, the download issue was based on some restrictions of my environment / chrome. After your feedback (many thanks!) I used a browser mode without the env and was able to download your example.

I checked it and there are a lot of bindings where I did not really have the overview if they are all correct. I suspect not but not sure 22x2 or more

Therefore, I will prefer the approach to use one list of the widget Ids and to define a function named goNext which simple will move to the next Popup. I tested this approach and was working fine on preview and IOS IPad.

Ok the list which is created there is automatically created using the creation order of the widgets. If you need another order of the popup in this case you have to create the list manually as a json array .

Please, let me know if you have further question. I attached the modified project, so you can test this by yourself. Thanks

corrected the project - toggle widget will work now

Top Tags